Current language message

In top.c, after each command, we check the current language.
If it has changed, and is auto, we print a message:

  Current language:  auto; currently asm

Then, if needed, we output a warning:

  Warning: the current language does not match this frame.

The warning seems useful.  The earlier message, not so much.  Does
anyone think it is useful independent of the warning?  If not, I
propose to output it only if the language is auto and we are going to
warn.  Although I'm not sure that case can even happen, so maybe we
should simply remove it?

I ask because I'm fixing test failures in a local target that are
caused by unexpected emission of that message.  We currently leave the
default language as "C" if there is no symtab for the PC upon
connection to a remote target.  Then the first time we stop in an
assembly routine (e.g., right after the process exits) we get
a message about changing to asm.  We have been in asm all along.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery