Re: gdb_assert when resetting breakpoints

Hi Kai,

Kai Tietz wrote on 17.03.2009 11:24:25:
> Roland Schwingel wrote on 10.03.2009 15:02:40:
>
> > Hi...
> >
> > When using current gdb cvs head sources I encounter a gdb_assert() in
> > breakpoint.c line 7451.
> > This is in function breakpoint_re_set_one().

> > Thanks in advance for your help,
> >
> > Roland
>
> Hi,
>
> I prepared a patch for this issue, which should solve the described
> problem of Roland.
>
> Changelog:
>
> 2009-03-17  Kai Tietz  <Kai.Tietz@onevision.com>
>
>         * breakpoint.c: take care about multiple breakpoints
>         possibilities when resetting breakpoints.
>

> Is this patch ok for apply?
>
> Cheers,
> Kai

Thanks for your patch and your work. I just tried it and it works
without trouble and solves the problems in resetting the breakpoints for me.
It looks quite similar to what I did for myself. I couldn't find a problem upto
now with your patch. I think it would be could if this could make it to gdb's
mainline. Others might also profit from that.

Thank you very much,

Roland