Re: GDB <MULTIPLE> breakpoints, source lines

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> a écrit?:

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 01:22:38PM +0300, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> My question is: are there any circumstances in which you can get a
> different source file or line for each location?

There should be none, except that we had a bug report whereby GDB would
create multiple location breakpoint where each location has the same
line number and file basename, but different directories.

Do you think we'll ever use these for e.g. breakpoints on overloaded functions?
I would really like to use them for global overloaded
functions in pascal!
But I didn't yet have time to look into this seriously :(

Pierre Muller
GDB pascal language support maintainer