Re: Problem setting a breakpoint at a location containing spaces (using MI)

Francois Chouinard wrote:
Hi,

I know this sounds supremely basic but, using MI, what would be the
syntax to insert a breakpoint when specifying a location containing
spaces?

It always surprises me that people would cause themselves grief by putting spaces into source file names (or the directories where they live). This is asking for trouble with tools.