RE: Re: Problem with -stack-list-frames

I just realized something, please see below.

DSF sends it correctly but the output is not shown in the console
that is why it seems blank.  You need the traces to see the
output.  See previous mail (or below) to turn them on.

I'm gonna have to have DSF-GDB print the output of console
commands to the console....