Multiprocess GDB branch created

Since my efforts to get multiprocess GDB ready for the trunk have bogged down a bit, and I don't want my state to be wiped out by a head crash :-) , I created a branch multiprocess-20081120-branch and put everything in there. It's known to compile cleanly on Ubuntu, and will show about 50 regressions vs today's trunk (root causes are either multiple execs vs multiple symbol files, or multiple breakpoints vs multiple inferiors).

To try it out, just start it up with several executables listed on the command line. While you need remote protocol and gdbserver to run several processes simultaneously, any config should be able to have several executables in a session, and run one of them at a time.

Next steps are to spank all the regressions, and come up with a better solution for multiple inferiors vs the target stack (grep for "tmp_inf" to see the nasty hack used now.)

Stan