Re: Multiprocess GDB, formal spec

> (side note, anyone know how I can keep a thread going, when I don't have
> the original email?  Here, I'm trying to reply to
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2008-08/msg00169.html , but I'm going to
> end up creating a new thread :-( )

There is a link at the top to the text-version of the mail (Other
format: [Raw text]). It's in mbox version, so you should be able
to import that email into your mailer.  I also keep a copy of
all emails sent to these mail-lists, so I can bounce you a copy of
the email if you tell me which one...

--
Joel