Re: linkmap from PT_DYNAMIC

Ulrich Weigand wrote:
Well, the scan_dyntag_auxv routine I added already does
attempt to access PT_DYNAMIC if there is no .dynamic
section.  In fact, it should work even if you do not
have any executable file at all, as it directly reads
the program headers from the target.

Is there some reason why this doesn't work for you?

Actually I don't know if it will work, I implemented this on 6.7 code and then applied to sources from head gdb. I missed your auxv patch. I will check it out.

Thanks for the info,

Aleksandar