This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb supported on powerpc-apple-darwin ?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mario Emmenlauer <mario at emmenlauer dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, rj at surtec dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:00:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb supported on powerpc-apple-darwin ?
- References: <48A6E7E9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 04:44:57PM +0200, Mario Emmenlauer wrote:
> it seems a rather trivial question, however I could not easily find
> the answer: is 'plain' FSF gdb supported on Mac OS X (ppc darwin)?
No. That's what this means:
> *** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
> bfd opcodes gdb sim