Re: gdb plugin status?

Tom> FWIW, my build uses -fno-strict-aliasing, which disables this warning.

Thiago> Anyway, the PYTHON_CFLAGS are only used to compile files under the
Thiago> python/ subdir. I just checked here and varobj.c isn't compiled with it.

I suppose we should widen this to any file that includes python-internal.h.

Or, rework things so that varobj.c does not have to include that file.
Given that these flags that are needed by python headers are basically
bug workarounds, it might be nice to try to limit the fallout.

Tom