Re: Multiprogram teaser

>>>>> "Stan" == Stan Shebs <stan@codesourcery.com> writes:

Stan> The list may get long - imagine Tom's example of GCC testsuite
Stan> running under a multiprocess GDB that catches every cc1, gas,
Stan> ld, etc run - that's dozens of programs and thousands of
Stan> processes!

I just want to be clear -- I read this example on the frysk web site.
I'm not sure who came up with it, but I assume Andrew Cagney.

Anyway, it is very compelling for the gcc hacker in me, so I use it as
an example all the time :-)

Tom