SIGTRAP

Hi,

gdb seems to be having issues when I try to look inside stl vectors. I see this message

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.

Then I end up inside operator[] code. Then the debugger becomes useless every next results in a SIGTRAP. I think this is new, but it could be that I am using vectors more lately but either way it's annoying. is this a known issue? is there a work around?

tycho:~$gdb -v
GNU gdb 6.8-debian
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".

thanks

-- Burlen Loring Kitware, Inc. R&D Engineer 28 Corporate Drive Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662 Phone: 518-371-3971 x137