Re: gnulib dependency in gdbserver

> I think I'm beginning to understand your problem.  Did you say
> something about LynxOS?  Have you got a local gdbserver port to
> a target

I have a local LynxOS port that was roughly adapted from LynxOS sources.
I'm actually working on getting permission to submit this code for
inclusion, although I suspect it might not be up to standards. It's pretty
much my first time with the gdbserver, and I'm still learning, so I
just hacked the code out of their sources into HEAD.

> in which this rule:
>
> >         $(CC) -o memmem.o -c $(CPPFLAGS) $(INTERNAL_CFLAGS) $<
>
> is not sufficient?

I thought so because memmem.c uses SIZE_MAX. However, I now realized
that I greped in the wrong directory, and now that I grep again in
the right one, the system stdint.h does seem to provide this macro.
So it looks like an issue with the way I setup the build or maybe
the compiler (we've had some issues of this sort a while ago).
Let me dig in a little more.

Thanks much for the feedback - I was so focused on trying to understand
why gnulib wasn't configured that I missed the obvious.

--
Joel