Re: Turn software singlestep off?

> I thought there used to be, but now I can't find it.

I don't think there is such a switch either. I don't think it would
be very hard to implement, though... And it could actually be useful
on architectures such as Tru64 (I think) where we enable SW single step
because the kernel stepping doesn't work for threaded program. Such
a switch would probably give the user a chance to have better
performance when debugging a program that doesn't use threads...
It would be a pretty geeky switch, though, and I would be ready to
bet that the number of people knowing about it would remain very small.

--
Joel