Re: gnats -> bugzilla

Andreas Schwab wrote:
Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com> writes:

If you have any objections, speak up.
My only concern is that we have references to bug numbers in our
sources as well as inside our testsuite. Are we going to replace
these references with the new numbers?

If the bugs are renumbered with a constant offset that is greater than the biggest gnats number in use then you can easily identify them and map them to the new bz number.

There are around 2500 bugs in gnats so maybe <bz number> = 10 * <gnatsno> (the first new PR would, therefore, be something like 25000).