Dearest Reader

Good day My Noble Friend

  My name is Osaze Osaiti, A staff of Ibtc Chartered Bank Plc. I head the Banks Treasury & Financial Services department. I am contacting you because i feel and believe that you could help in transferring and accommodating such amount of money that I want to transfer as fast as

possible as the case may be. This is to tell you the level of urgency needed.Due to the urgency of this transfer, i want to believe you can assist by getting back to me. The fund in question is gotten from over invoiced contract amount which is ready to be transferred immediately.

Its $10.5million Dollars.I am ready to share 50/50 with you all i need from you is maximum cooperation,trust and confidence. Upon your response I will tell you what to do and it will only take a few working weeks to get the fund transferred. I will provide you my contact details as we
proceed.You can contact me with my email address:
osaze.osaiti008@gmail.com
Regards,
Osaze Osaiti