Re: [MI] -break-delete with several breakpoints

 > >  > The only case I can think that would be nice is something like,
 > >  >   -break-disable -all
 > >
 > > -break-disable with no argument will already do this as it just executes
 > > the CLI command "disable".
 >
 > Which is not guaranteed to be the case in future. That's why I'm trying to
 > figure what is desired behaviour is.

Leave it as it is?  It doesn't really bother me as these commands don't
create any output and Emacs needs to work with the CLI commands in the GUD
buffer anyway.

I think more important than the input syntax is some kind of output as I
suggested in:

http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-04/msg00377.html

And it should work with CLI  commands too, i.e., through event notification.