qXfer:libraries:read

Hi,

I'm using GDB 6.8.5.20080320 (because it has bug fixes that I need), to debug using the remote protocol.

I have written a version of gdbserver for my remote target (ELF on x86), which supports the qXfer:libraries:read packet.
GDB is compiled with target=i686-linux-elf.

GDB reports that support for the packet is switched on:

(gdb)
show remote library-info-packet
341-interpreter-exec console "show remote library-info-packet"
Support for the `qXfer:libraries:read' packet is currently enabled.

After the process being debugged loads a library, the target reports a stop event:

	$T05thread:00000f10;library:XXX;#cf

However, GDB never asks for the list of loaded libraries.

Should this work, or does the cygwin port of GDB not support this feature?

If the latter, would it be possible for someone to point me at the part of the source I need to update to get it
working?

Cheers,

Simon.