Re: cp-name-parser.y

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:22:00PM -0500, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it just me or is cpname_parse really not being used at all? I see there
> has been some effort put into parsing c++ specific sutff, but is it
> unfinished, or what is going on?
>
> If you could, let me know how mature is that code there and can it be used.

What would you like to use it for?

It's not used yet for much.  I have a patch, most recently posted
around the end of October 2007, which uses it for every C++ symbol
we read in.  That's to fix symbol lookup issues for templates, and
so forth.  But the patch is a bit of a slowdown and I want to look at
your speedups first before I go there.  I'll be doing that soon.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery