This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Multiple breakpoints - few problems [MI commands, gdb22.214.171.12480221]
- From: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:28:34 +0100
- Subject: Multiple breakpoints - few problems [MI commands, gdb126.96.36.19980221]
Hi, I have few problems using <MUTLIPLE> breakpoints with MI commands,
maybe you can help me.
1) to be sure: I can't delete sub-breakpoint, only disable it?
2) sometimes gdb complains that can't set sub-breakpoint (Cannot insert
breakpoint <whole number>. Error accessing memory address <address>.) I
want to disable such sub-breakpoint, but I can't because:
a) <whole number> it's not sub-breakpoint id
b) I could use <address> to find sub-breakpoint, but it's impossible
because -break-list (or -break-info <whole number>) doesn't return any
information about sub-breakpoints.
Is it a bug or I missed something? How can I list sub-breakpoints?