Re: stop-on-solib-events and Cygwin (or MinGW)

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:58:02AM -0800, Gordon Prieur wrote:
> Its similar to 2369 but there are several differences. First off, I'm
> running  in mi mode
> and I don't really expect it to handle breakpoints in unloaded dlls. In
> command line, it
> asks if it should be left "pending on future shared library load".

Vladimir added support for this to GDB/MI on 2007-12-14.

Vladimir, I noticed there's no NEWS entry for this.  If you agree
there should be, could you add one?

> I've attached my sources. Since I built from NetBeans projects I'm not
> including any
> Makefiles. Build shared.c into a dll and reference it from app.c. Since I
> didn't want
> to muck with dlopen finding the dll, I hardcoded the path in app.c.
> You'll need to
> change it to point to the location you put libshared.dll.

Thanks for the testcase.  I hope someone has time to fix this.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery