RE: MT_CFLAGS

I want to implement some fix-ups (workarounds) that are really specific to
us and have to be made in gdb files (not ours). The workarounds are not
candidates for mainstream, so I am wrapping them in our #ifdef-s... No big
deal really, I just thought there was a 'correct' way to do it.

But maybe you have some other suggestion?

Thanks,

Aleksandar