Re: FYI: Ada results on Debian/unstable

> I haven't run the GDB testsuite in a while.  Here's the new test failures
> since I last did.  I suspect these all rely on debug info that the
> latest AdaCore tree generates that a relatively recent (4.1-based)
> FSF gnat does not.

Yes, this is most probably the cause of these failures. I would guess
that fixes related to debug-info don't get ported to the 4.1 branch.
To be verified.

I just installed the Debian version of GNAT, but I'm running "testing"
not unstable. I do see the failures, and I was going to look into the
internal errors, but I don't get those with the version of GNAT I
installed. Are the errors a problem for Debian?

More interesting would be to run the testsuite with HEAD GCC.
I'll try to do that when I have a minute (I just arrived yesterday
night after a 36h trip).

--
Joel