Gdbserver from inetd?

Guys:

I see in the archives some occasional comments about running gdbserver from inetd.

I would REALLY love to be able to do that! Is it supported by the current gdbserver? If so, how do I take advantage of it?

If not, is it really just a matter of hooking gdbserver to stdio instead of the existing options? (Seems too easy to be true).

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com