namespace and argument dependent name lookup (ADL) in gdb

Hi,

I don't have to write test::f in the following program because of
argument dependent name lookup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_dependent_name_lookup

But to debug such program, I have to write the namespace test. For example,
(gdb) tb f
Function "f" not defined.
(gdb) tb test::f
Breakpoint 1 at 0x804867c: file main.cc, line 11.

I'm wondering if gdb supports ADL. In a big program, it might not be
easy for me to find out which namespace is the function "f" in. If gdb
support ADL, it would save user a lot of time.

Thanks,
Peng

#include <iostream>

namespace test {