RE: Solaris Core file analysis

	Hi,
		I am trying to analyse a multithreaded program core dump on
solaris.

	When I use the gdb command:

	Thread apply all bt full

	I only get some of the backtraces for each thread.

	If I use the gdb command:

	Maint info sol-threads

	I get details of all of the user threads.

	How do I get backtraces for each of the user threads?

	I am using gdb 6.6.

	The application is written in C++. If I use pstack, I can see
backtraces however the names are all mangled. I would also like to see
variable values.

	Regards,

	John Chenoweth