This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Displaying structure members if only structure address is available
- From: "Peter Skvarka" <ps at softinengines dot com>
- To: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:11:07 +0200
- Subject: Displaying structure members if only structure address is available
- Reply-to: <ps at softinengines dot com>
I set "set print pretty on",
but when I try "show args" some structure pointer parameters are not
like structure with members but only: "(soap*)0x12345678".
How to display all structure members if I know address and gdb knows this