This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: error message : I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that.Symbolformat 'elf32-xc16x' unknown.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Bhushan Attarde <Bhushan dot Attarde at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:27:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: error message : I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that.Symbolformat 'elf32-xc16x' unknown.
- References: <7B5265FF85A78C4BB9DAD0EE699C476002B73136@sohm.kpit.com>
On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 12:02:42PM +0530, Bhushan Attarde wrote:
> Oops !!! I forgot to attach the config.log file in previous mail.
> So sending the mail again........
I don't even know what you're building any more. I suspect you have
a mixed up source tree with different versions of code in it.
You may want to take a CVS snapshot and try that instead.