This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to avoid stepping inside libpthread
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Atsushi Nemoto <anemo at mba dot ocn dot ne dot jp>
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:06:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to avoid stepping inside libpthread
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070712111021.GA27185@caradoc.them.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 04:03:41PM +0900, Atsushi Nemoto wrote:
> Oh yes, thank you for suggestion. Here is an updated patch against
> current snapshot.
I'm sorry I never got back to you about this. I tried your patch
today and it seems to work. But do you have an FSF copyright
assignment, or are you planning on getting one? This is too
substantial for us to merge it without one.