This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: question about GDB message
- From: "The Westlakers" <westlakers at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: westlakers at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:28:40 +0800
- Subject: Re: question about GDB message
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi GDB experts,
I am having problem when I made "target remote:188.8.131.52:6000"
I can see the packets being sent to the remote target machine, and replied
with right reponding packets. But after that, it prints out:
procfs: couldn't find pid 42000 in procinfo list.
then can not do anything from there.
I am running 64bit Solaris on Sparc and my targt is also UltraSparc N1 machine
w/o OS (though implementing our own runtime).
The whole process was better if I run 32-bit GDB, I can get as far as
and "info reg" etc, can get back the info for the register files and
Any help is much appreciated.