This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: cross-compile GDB ?
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:25:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: cross-compile GDB ?
- References: <20070913182842.GA3813@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker wrote:
Hello,Ironically, Stu Grossman wrote gdbserver for Lynx originally - you can
retrace a bit of the history in ChangeLog-1993.
I was wondering if anyone had tried cross-compiling GDB. My goal
is to build gdbserver for LynxOS 3 from a sparc-solaris machine.
Adding native support for LynxOS could take a while, but I think
that adding LynxOS support to the gdbserver would allow me to use
my version of GDB server. The one that they distribute with LynxOS 3
is too old and doesn't work well with newer versions of GDB (I think).