prelink and gdb

Hi,

We have two versions in our project, both are for ARM. The release
version does prelink for most of the applications, and the debug version
doesn't do prelink.

We encounter problem when we run simple test program, in debug version,
the test program can be backtrace with symbol name displayed, but with
the same binary executable, in release version, the symbol name can't be
displayed...

I want to know if there is some one encounter problems using gdb with
prelink? I have to say the test program is neither prelinked in both
version.

Thanks in advance.
Bin