This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fwd: Decompiler program
- From: "Prasanna .S" <myprasanna at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:07:15 +0530
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Decompiler program
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <46E0732F.email@example.com>
First of all I must apologise for the ambiguities due to my inexperience.
As far as i've known objdump emits assembly of an executable.
I want it to be tracable in an assembly level.
More precisely can you trace through instruction by instruction
emitted by objdump,
by a objdump/gdb lib combination?
If possible, do tell which libs to link and use, so that i write a
that can perform the tasks (by just sharing the gdb libs with no
Is it even possible (now) ?
Thank you all so much for replying!