This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb changes the path
- From: Pawel K <pawlaczus at yahoo dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 05:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gdb changes the path
--- Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 02:14:45AM -0700, Pawel K
> > 2. How to force gdb to use the relative path as in
> > breakpoint nr 3 above ?
> Why? It's a different name for the same file, and
> GDB knows its full
Since when I specify the breakpoint like:
(gdb) bre functions.h:100
I cannot "list" the source lines.
I can "list" the source line when I specify the
breakpoint like in step 3 or like as follows:
(gdb) bre include/functions.h:100
I also found that when I specify the breakpoint like
in step 3 or like
the gdb breaks execution in the next function.
Both functions are defined inside the the same class.
So now I have 2 problems:
1. I cannot list the source code in case of absolute
2. Gdb stops execution in the next function.
As I wrote in my previous e-mail. I compile it as
g++ -O0 -g ...
Do You have any idea what can be wrong ?
thank You for help
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.