Re: gdb changes the path

--- Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 02:14:45AM -0700, Pawel K
> wrote:
> > 2. How to force gdb to use the relative path as in
> > breakpoint nr 3 above ?
>
> Why?  It's a different name for the same file, and
> GDB knows its full
> name.

Since when I specify the breakpoint like:
(gdb) bre functions.h:100

I cannot "list" the source lines.
I can "list" the source line when I specify the
breakpoint like in step 3 or like as follows:
(gdb) bre include/functions.h:100

I also found that when I specify the breakpoint like
in step 3 or like
(gdb) include/functions.h:100

the gdb breaks execution in the next function.
Both functions are defined inside the the same class.

So now I have 2 problems:
1. I cannot list the source code in case of absolute
path.
2. Gdb stops execution in the next function.

As I wrote in my previous e-mail. I compile it as
follows:
g++ -O0 -g ...

Do You have any idea what can be wrong ?

thank You for help

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/