This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: symbol address mismatch between the program and the loaded
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- To: treul <lgijnpuhx at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:06:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: symbol address mismatch between the program and the loaded
- References: <email@example.com>
treul <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Several days ago, I posted a message asking about the symbol address
> problem. But no reply yet. I pursued the answer from many resources.
> Hoping find something helpful here...
> The message is here:
Hi, Treul. I think the reason you didn't get a reply is that we don't
know the answer. Which release of GDB are you using? What sort of
"virtual machine" are you running Linux on? How are you connecting
GDB to the virtual machine?