Re: info functions bug?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 12:31:53PM +0100, Andrew STUBBS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a problem with 'info functions'. It prints the return type of
> template functions twice.

Yes, this is a known problem with handling of template functions.
It's related to all the things we were talking about yesterday.
It comes from the demangled name differences: template mangled names
include the return type, non-template C++ mangled names do not.

My patches (rather bit-rotten now I'm afraid) to avoid relying on
mangled names improved the situation a bit.  I don't think there's
an easier way though :-(

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery