Re: Posting from work/university addresses

Robin Getz wrote:

Please make sure that this doesn't filter the requirements currently in place by EU based folks - who are now required by law to post all kinds of stuff (business address, company directors, etc) in their emails...

Let's make sure that we really know the rules before we follow them! Almost no one from the EU posts this stuff, and I have never heard of such a requirement in connection with our paris based company.