[help] Step- and Next Commands do not work

Hallo,

I'm using Kubuntu Feisty and started my programming adventures only recently.

I installed gdb 6.6 debian and Insight (giving "gdb 6.5" as version if I ask insight --version). The console debugger 6.6 works fine.
In Insight everything works except for the next- and the step- command. The console view gives the following
for a small test program:

(gdb) l
3 #include <fstream>
4
5 int main()
6 {
7 std::ofstream out;
8 out.open("/home/guest/mschmitt/test/test.txt");
9 out << "test";
10 out.close();
11 }

(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program exited normally.

(gdb) run
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: No such file or directory.
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm.so.6: No such file or directory.
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/libgcc_s.so.1: No such file or directory.
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6: No such file or directory.
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/ld-linux.so.2: No such file or directory.

Starting program: /home/standard/test/test

Breakpoint 3, main () at test.cpp:5

(gdb) s
Error: Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint -24.
Error accessing memory address 0x29be0: Input/output error.

(gdb) n