Re: Debugging pthread in ARM.

Running the aplication in the PC, I get with command backtrace:
(gdb) [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]

I don't get this message in the cross-debugging with arm.

Both the gdb and the gdbserver are:

GNU gdbserver 6.6-debian
gdbserver is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License.
This gdbserver was configured as "arm-linux-gnu"

GNU gdb 6.4.90
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-linux --target=arm-linux".

I guess the libraries for the ARM have no symbols charged. Do I need
them to debug my application?

Regards,

--
Jesus Gomez Rio