This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [sparc-solaris] unexpected warning when starting program
- From: Denis PILAT <denis dot pilat at st dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:50:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [sparc-solaris] unexpected warning when starting program
- References: <20070312051646.GI14401@adacore.com> <20070312110718.GB21646@caradoc.them.org> <45FF9DC3.email@example.com> <20070410213958.GB6338@caradoc.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 09:39:31AM +0100, Denis PILAT wrote:Sorry for my late answer,
This "unexpected warning" is also the one that causes the TUI to crash under
See the thread "TUI + gdbserver broken?" at url :
Removing that warning (I've tried that as well) will remove that problem too,
but it's only a side effect. I think we should fix both separately but when
you'll have removed think warning, the TUI bug will become invisible.
I seem to have lost my copy of that message so I can't reply to it,
but if you'll post it again with a ChangeLog, I'll approve it. It
seems like a good place.
I'm about to do it on gdb-patches since gdbtui is still unusable under