This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Vista support
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Denis PILAT <denis dot pilat at st dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:26:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Vista support
- References: <46235C16.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 01:20:54PM +0200, Denis PILAT wrote:
> Has anybody already tried to compile a gdb hosted on windows VISTA without
> having cygwin dependencies ?
> (Whatever the target)
No, but the existing one we compile for older versions of Windows
seems to work fine on Vista.