This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: GDB receives SIGKILL
- From: "Vadim Shmelev" <vadim dot shmelev at acronis dot com>
- To: "'Michael Snyder'" <Michael dot Snyder at access-company dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:50:36 +0400
- Subject: RE: GDB receives SIGKILL
Thanks for comments, Daniel and Michael. I will try to describe my
For statically building of application I use gcc 4.1.1, glibc 2.3.2 and all
glibc components configured and built together. NPTL threads are not used.
Target platform is VMware ESX Server with 2.4.21 kernel, accordingly dynamic
linking doesn't match, as glibc's conflict is possible. How I can realize,
that problem doesn't have decision, but I should know possible reasons for
receiving SIG32 and SIG33 signals.
Best regards, Vadim