This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Errors in gdb6.4 "incomplete CFI data" and "const value lengthmismatch"
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Kalpana Ramamurthy <kal_pana at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:53:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Errors in gdb6.4 "incomplete CFI data" and "const value lengthmismatch"
- References: <20070330113253.GA5861@caradoc.them.org> <BAY144-F123D3E3BFCFEA2364D835CE8600@phx.gbl>
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 05:27:43AM +0000, Kalpana Ramamurthy wrote:
> >> I am using gdb 6.4. I get a lot of errors like
> >> >>During symbol reading, incomplete CFI data; unspecified registers (e.g.,
> >> >>at 0x1452fa.
> >> I also get errors like
> >It's not an error, just a warning.
> Why does it occur and how can I eliminate this problem ? Setting complaints=1
> gives me one
> instance of this warning. Setting complaints=20 gives me multiple instances of
> it. Maybe by understanding the root cause of this problem, I might be able to
> eliminate the warning completely.
Please search the archives for this list and gdb-patches, where it has
been discussed extensively.