MI, remote protocol and error codes

Hi,

I'm currently using GDB (CS 6.5) in a situation like this:

C/C++ IDE ---[MI]---> GDB ---[Remote Protocol]---> Remote stub

Am I right and GDB does not care at all about remote error codes (ENN reply)
?
The remote stub supports breakpoints, but there are situations when a
breakpoint has to be rejected (depending on internal state). When the stub
replies with an error code, GDB won't resume - which is good - but it just
reports "Protocol error: Z0 (software-breakpoint) conflicting enabled
not get to know why the breakpoint got rejected.

Is there any way (or any plans) to report error codes over MI ? Or is there
a different solution ?

Thanks

Sascha