Re: GDB and scripting languages - which

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

I don't think we entirely know how we're going to use this yet.  I
have no plans to move C parts to a scripting language - I think that
the scripting language should be optional, at least for one release,
until we've seen how useful it is.  What happens after that is harder
to say.

Seems reasonable to me. In the long run, we may end up implementing new features in GDB in the scripting language if that is more convenient, so it may end up not being just a user feature.