Re: [BUG] Tab Expansion for C++

Hi Daniel,

> > Well, interested in a patch? It might need some tweaking to be sensitive
> > to the language (i.e. to accept the :: in C++ code only). Sure enough,
> > it won't fix *all* the problems, but I'm using it here daily and it is
> > a big improvement. I would need some help of the gdb gurus though to integrate
> > it "nicely".
>
> Do you have an FSF copyright assignment, or are you able / willing to
> get one?

Could you provide some details on this? My impression is that gdb is GPL,
and as soon as I agree on this, we're ready to go?

Not that I think GPL is perfect, but that's a different discussion. I'm
using the gdb, so it's only fair to provide any modifications under the
same licence. Thus, no problem for me.

It's not a major patch - it's currently more a hack, but as said, I do
not have enough insight into the design of gdb to improve it without
further help.

So long,
	Thomas