This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [BUG] breakpoints in constructor
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Thomas Richter <thor at mail dot math dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:14:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [BUG] breakpoints in constructor
- References: <200702131606.l1DG64sv008995@mersenne.math.TU-Berlin.DE>
On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:06:04PM +0100, Thomas Richter wrote:
> No breakpoint hit, the code just continues to run. This makes it pretty
> hard to debug C++ code, especially with RAII classes where all the interesting
> stuff happens in the constructor.
Yes... unfortunately, we know. I have some hopes that this will be
fixed in time for the next release.