This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Error "no termcap libary found" when building gdb 6.6 for powerpc/strongarm target
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Supriya Sriraman <sriraman dot supriya at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:58:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Error "no termcap libary found" when building gdb 6.6 for powerpc/strongarm target
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 11:47:24AM -0600, Supriya Sriraman wrote:
> I am getting "no termcap library found" error when I was building GDB
> 6.6, for a powerpc target.
> The host and target are powerpc, the build is i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> I used the crosstool-0.43 package to build the cross-compiler.
> I passed --builduserland and --gdb options to all.sh
You need ncurses for your host system to build GDB. I assume
crosstool knows how to do that - but I don't, so another list may
be able to help you better.