This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Likely obsolete pieces of GDB
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:50:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Likely obsolete pieces of GDB
- References: <20061216205923.GA21428@nevyn.them.org> <20061216212254.GA14335@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <45CE3C17.email@example.com>
On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 09:41:43PM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I have the WinCE gdbserver port 99% ready for submission. There are just
> a few other things I would like to solve first: is the target
> name that I have been calling arm-wince-mingw32ce at cegcc.sourceforge.net
> ok, or should I rename it?
Didn't it used to be just arm-wince? Anyway, you'd have to ask the