This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: disassembly library from GDB
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Neo <cjia at cse dot unl dot edu>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 22:03:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: disassembly library from GDB
- References: <45C92D76.email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 07:37:58PM -0600, Neo wrote:
> Does gdb have a general disassembly library to be used outside, which
> can disassemble code for platforms those are supported by GDB?
GDB uses libopcodes, which comes from binutils. It's also used by